lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Rob420"

96 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - World Championship 2021 Officially Opens in Dubai#76

@Dekopon said in #72: > Why Nepo doesn't play under Russian flag? Does he follow Firo example? Russia is banned from international competitions for 2 years due to a huge state sponsored doping scandal!

Rob420
General Chess Discussion - World Championship 2021 Officially Opens in Dubai#41

Important question I think: Where can we watch the game streams live(not only the board)? The Opening ceremony and press conference was only streamed live on Instagram! Hope they have their streams re…

Rob420
Game analysis - Had the most bizzare game!#1

The bishops were not visible for whote, my opponent. My knights were not visible! This happened in a bullet game! So, there was a lot of confusion! My king refused to castle (the invisible knight bloc…

Rob420
General Chess Discussion - Automated Chess ELO#1

This site gives an estimate of ELO by checking the move you make in 10 puzzles. http://www.chessmaniac.com/ELORating/ELO_Chess_Rating.shtml I got 1695, a bit on the higher side than my lichess classic…

Rob420
Game analysis - Lucky game with only 7 centipawns loss.#1

Was lucky to play this game with the opponent blundering some of his pieces. Ruy Lopez exchange variation seems to be rather calm and helps in peaceful development. https://lichess.org/CyAxF6uU/white#…

Rob420
Game analysis - Why am I stuck for years in the 1300-1400 blitz bracket?#10

Thank you all! ^_^

Rob420
Game analysis - Why am I stuck for years in the 1300-1400 blitz bracket?#4

Thanks both of you. I will play more classical games!

Rob420
Game analysis - Why am I stuck for years in the 1300-1400 blitz bracket?#1

Is there anything specific in my games that prevents me from improving my rating? Please help!

Rob420
General Chess Discussion - Chess Material#2

Library Genesis (libgenDOTio)

Rob420
Game analysis - Cannot learn from mistakes.#1

In this game I played as white. I tried to rectify the mistakes by using the learn from mistakes features but I do not get the rationale behind most of them. For example, the g2-g4 move was to be made…

Rob420