lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:AKA121"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Checkmate in X tactics#5

@etium I agree with your point there. In that case we could suggest leaving the „classic“ training mode and add a separate training, for example checkmate in x. That way we can improve both our „surpr…

AKA121
Lichess Feedback - Checkmate in X tactics#2

But if you think about the fact that these puzzles are there to train your recognition of advantages for real games, in a real game you don’t know when to search for a checkmate. But you can analyse t…

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#15

@InnateAluminum (#12) I mean on move 30 instead of moving the knight to check the king, you should play f4. The pawn on f4 is protected by the queen, the pawn on e4 is protected by the knight because …

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#9

*level 1

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#8

Well, I suppose Stockfish at level makes some blunders from to time. Of course, the queen should capture on b7.

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#5

But the pawn is protected by the knight...

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#3

And in fact 30.f4 would have been checkmate :)

AKA121
Game analysis - Standard Game Analysis#2

The checkmate at the end was nice, but on move 30 you could have played Qh5 to win the black queen.

AKA121
General Chess Discussion - Deep Learning Machine Teaches Itself Chess in 72 Hours, Plays at International Master Level#2

Absolutely fascinating ! Though it's a good question whether the strongest engines today will ever be beaten by this computing power with the new intuitive approach… This new idea might however also b…

AKA121
Game analysis - Post your Fried Liver Attack/Lolli Attack/Traxler Counter Attack games here. #5

Here is one game where black accepts the knight sacrifice, leading to a quick checkmate: http://en.lichess.org/j2shetHd/black#31

AKA121