lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:YahyaBaneen19219"

102 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Which is your favourite youtuber#15

Mr Beast - Legit guy

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - Which is your favourite youtuber#14

@Nomen-Nonatur said in #4: > The one who is dead. RIP, I think he died of cancer?

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - If you could change the one rule of chess, what would it be?#44

King can move everywhere he wishes that has not been occupied by pieces. Yes, even on top of your head.

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - Write your own quote for current world events.#11

"Hope to get a wish; Wish to get a hope" - @YahyaBaneen19219 "Do everything you wish, but don't try to die" - DOES THIS MAKES SENSE?! Got more lol

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - Evening question #1#22

@natbee56 said in #21: > No I am not alr then

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - good news for Ukraine#53

Well, I missed a lot, good news is good, but there is a bad news, WW3, trust me WW2 happened like this, Britain and France declared war with Hitler, and he is Germany, I'm not saying Germany is starti…

YahyaBaneen19219
General Chess Discussion - middle game night sacrifice#5

@Tenakel said in #4: > @blunder_and_lose > > Sorry, I won't sacrifice in the middle of the night to replay your game. > :-) LMAO, me too man.

YahyaBaneen19219
Off-Topic Discussion - Evening question #1#20

@natbee56 said in #19: > Pros: Good transport and intelligance > Cons: ITS NOT CONNECTED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BY LAND(only artifically) You must be living near india? Pro : Transport and tourist attract…

YahyaBaneen19219
General Chess Discussion - best material for chess pieces?#11

@Gravija said in #2: > Chocolate. If you take opponent's pieces, you must eat it. I agree@ungewichtet said in #3: > Cactus oh no, someone's planning for revenge...

YahyaBaneen19219
General Chess Discussion - Fair play must also be by Lichess#22

@FryderykFranciszek said in #21: I am sorry, but I can't understand what you are trying to say. I can understand the slow internet issue, and yes, I know the server needs to sort it out, so that is wh…

YahyaBaneen19219