lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Rob420"

96 forum posts
Game analysis - Good Game#5

Thank you sir for such a detailed explanation! :)

Rob420
Game analysis - Good Game#3

Thanks. What kind of game is this? Are there some terms, like: positional, tactical or other term for this type of game? If there is, I will read about those type of games. Thanks in advance. :)

Rob420
Game analysis - Good Game#1

Played a pretty good game after a long time. Is this type of ruy lopez good for beginner-skilled players such as mine? https://lichess.org/05vrJH9o/white#63

Rob420
Game analysis - Perfect game. Should I play french or similar exchangeful games?#1

Finally played a game with zero errors. Any comments and guide on how to continue playing with such low blunders? https://lichess.org/CRqUFRb6M6zW

Rob420
Game analysis - Was going downhill, suddenly going uphill!#1

I was constantly going downhill in rating but now I have won almost 10 games in a row (except one where I clicked wrong). I do not understand why I suddenly started to win. I there a strategical shift…

Rob420
Game analysis - Steady decline. How to improve?#11

Thank you everybody. I played a few classical games and won one too! I will also be going through the beginner tagged videos as suggested. I will be more relaxed and play classical games much more. Th…

Rob420
Game analysis - Steady decline. How to improve?#5

Thank you sir! I will try to play more carefully and with more time in the future!

Rob420
Game analysis - Steady decline. How to improve?#3

Thank you sir very much for your kind insight. Is there any specific resource you recommend for beginners to avoid middlegame mistakes? I am playing for long so I think my opening is not very bad for …

Rob420
Game analysis - Steady decline. How to improve?#1

I am playing for a while in this site, and have also spend some time with tactics trainer. My problem is, I am getting beaten very easily . I think my openings are adequate for my level, but in the mi…

Rob420
General Chess Discussion - How can I improve to 1600-1800?#5

Thank you everybody. It is true that I do not put the pieces off the first rank when I am a little ahead at the end, I will work on that. I indeed play fast and keep a lot of time 'just in case'unless…

Rob420