lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MagnusCarlsen910"

272 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Favorite Truth or Dare Questions/Dares?#11

@TallMagicalFlamingo said in #10: > Do you include the swearing? obviously...the song itself contains a lot...

MagnusCarlsen910
Off-Topic Discussion - srh vs rr#17

@BKrivi09 said in #16: > Oki all rr fans betting? RR will win after this HUGE player suffle in auction...

MagnusCarlsen910
Game analysis - This is why you should not bring out your Queen early#3

Letting ur queen out means u can have a good attack...especially in variants like atomic and king of the hill where more outside the queen more chance u can win...like in KOTH u can stop king to go to…

MagnusCarlsen910
Lichess Feedback - add 20+0 time control#9

@Abhinandan32 said in #6: > But that does not ensure me getting paired with my rating. If i do that I might get paired with an 800 or a 2400. U can select a specific rating ur opponent should have in …

MagnusCarlsen910
Lichess Feedback - add 20+0 time control#4

@Abhinandan32 said in #1: > I think it would be better to replace either 10+5 or 15+10 game modes with 20 + 0 as 30+0 is too long and 10+0 is too short, and a lot of people do not like to play with in…

MagnusCarlsen910
General Chess Discussion - What is the maximum of ongoing correspondence games for you to handle well ?#8

@LordSupremeChess said in #5: > WHAT THE HECK................................... > Anyway, right now I have 160 games going on right now on Lichess. Many games were started after seeing this forum rig…

MagnusCarlsen910