lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:kyanite111"

392 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - The Missing Resource?#18

@NaturalBornTraveller Actually the rejection of neopronouns is quite a common point of anger amongst many North Americans, and part of the reason Jordan Peterson is now famous. To the best of my under…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - pls read this.#10

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #9: > The meteorologist department is not meteorologist departing..... That's departmenting. *pat pat*

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - The Missing Resource?#5

I think the simplest way to refer to people when you don't know their gender is to say "they". It seems weird because it sounds like it refers to a plural group of people, but I am pretty sure it is u…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Off-Topic Discussion Team#10

@MrPushwood said in #8: > Exactly! Who would ever want to do more than one thing at the same time. Its not like people talk and play chess at the same time on youtube channels, or text their opponent …

kyanite111
Community Blog Discussions - Tournament Review: Dubai Police Masters 2024#3

Please make "retiring from chess" series if possible

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Anti-White Racism as a Minority#34

To respond to the OP, I'm glad you feel that way and I agree as well. It is disturbing to see how racism has become accepted and infiltrates in particular left wing movements in the way it does. Peopl…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Are there any video-games that explore the concept of human space colonization?#14

You will probably have to search on your own for this, definitely the copilot AI can help if you have Microsoft Edge browser. But in terms of reasonable human developments in the next thousand years, …

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - If you had to be a Disney character, who would you choose??#7

yeah definitely Cookie Monster, it fits in really well with my plans to completely destroy the lichess off-topic forums and leave its most frequent posters with nothing to do FOR BOKYO BU, THE GREAT M…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - Leverkusen reaches UEL final, unbeaten streak at record 49#4

How about Geraldo and Alonso in Cheversmith? I think Eurovision will be close to a victory in the DEL after they play Atlantica on the 25th. This season I am most looking forward to the showdown at Ge…

kyanite111
Off-Topic Discussion - The s***t game chess will always be#43

bokyo is my idol now and forever. What a mythically great human being. He will be remembered and honored. I will do everything i can to make chess less popular, and to destroy lichess off-topic. This …

kyanite111