lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Ajay212"

8 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Android App bugs#3

Both of you are right. I'm experiencing the same problem in the new update. Hope the developers listens to our problem and release a new update soon on playstore.

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#11

#10 NM jposthuma Thankyou for sending me this link. I read about it and it looks very interesting. This is what I wanted. 45+45 is perfect for me. :) Just one more thing can you tell @ I play chess on…

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#9

#7 Chessanalyst I never tried 90+5 before. Before from last two days I'm trying and searching with time control of 60+0, 45+0 and 30+0 too, waited for around 10 minutes and nothing happened. I will tr…

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#8

#6 Neverness okay I will try 25+10 today. Thanks for advice.

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#5

#3 First time I heard about such 45+45 league.

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#4

#2 chessanalyst brother as I mentioned I'm not good in short time control games so 15+10 won't be good idea for me to play because opponents who are rated higher than me can outplay me and win easily.…

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - Urgent help and good advice needed!! Please read my problem and help me!!#1

Can any of you give me some advice here!! Actually I want to play more rated games since last two days but whenever I set rating from 1900-2100 with 60+0 time control, then no one accepts my challenge…

Ajay212
General Chess Discussion - My immortal sacrificial game which I played in style of my favourite chess player Mikhail Tal!!#1

https://en.lichess.org/FjQ34knfRDNu Hey guys, I want to show you all my own one favourite immortal game which I played in style of my favourite sacrificial and tactically genius player Mikhail Tal. So…

Ajay212